Use of this site indicates you agree to the terms of the following policies. If you should have any comments, questions or concerns, please contact HHTF, using any of the methods below, for clarification.
Harrietta Hills Trout Farm, LLC 1681 South 7 1/2 Road Harrietta, Michigan 49638
Phone: (231)389-2514 Fax: (231)389-2513 firstname.lastname@example.org
NORMAL BUSINESS HOURS Monday thru Friday: 8 AM to 5 PM Saturday: May-September: 9 AM-Noon October-April: By appointment onlySunday: Closed
Closed on the following Holidays: New Year’s Day, Easter Weekend, Memorial Day Weekend, 4th of July, Labor Day, November 15, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day.
HHTF attempts to ensure that the content on this website is complete and current. HHTF does not guarantee that the information contained on this Website will not contain errors, inaccuracies or omissions. Such errors, inaccuracies or omissions may relate to price or to product description or availability.
HHTF reserves the right to correct any error, inaccuracy or omission or to change or update the content without prior notice to you. Further, HHTF reserves the right to modify, refuse or cancel any orders containing any error, inaccuracy or omission, whether or not the order has been submitted, confirmed and/or your credit card has been charged. In the event of a substantial (ie price) change in an order due to an error, inaccuracy or omission, we will make a reasonable effort to contact you prior to continuing the order process. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase before your order is canceled, HHTF shall promptly issue a credit to your credit card. If you are otherwise unsatisfied with your purchase, you may return it to HHTF following the process outlined in the following Return/Refund Policy.
Within 30 days of purchase, you may return any item (excluding fish) which has not been opened or used for Exchange or Refund. HHTF is unable to accept returns, or issue refunds, on opened or used products.
When shipping an item back to us, we recommend you use the same method we used to deliver your purchase (generally UPS, except for very large or heavy items which may require Motor Freight). All items must be returned to the farm address unless otherwise directed by HHTF. A 15% restocking fee applies to all returns. Shipping will only be refunded or reimbursed due to an error on the part of HHTF. Under all circumstances, call (231) 389-2514 prior to returning the merchandise, in order to expedite appropriate action to process the exchange or return.
Refunds are issued in the same tender as the original purchase. Please allow up to 30 days for refunds to fully process if check or credit card was used to make original purchase.
WARRANTYAll of our products are protected by their manufacturer’s warranty. In the event that an item requires warranty service, please contact HHTF at (231) 389-2514. We will assist you in determining the best course to achieve warranty repair or replacement.
Shipping & Delivery GROUND SHIPMENTS: Most packages ship via UPS Ground service. If faster service is needed please call us at 877-389-2514. Orders will generally be delivered in 6-10 business days unless the item is back-ordered or drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer.
LIVE FISH : All live fish must be picked up at the Harrietta, MI farm location or be delivered by our live-haul trucks. Live fish are available only for locations in Michigan. Live fish cannot be shipped via UPS. Stocking of Michigan Public Waters will require a permit from the Michigan Department of Natural Resources and is the responsibility of the customer.
ORDERING CHEMICALS USEPA Registered Chemicals cannot be shipped to California, Connecticut, Maine, New Jersey, New York & Washington. Other states may have restrictions. See individual product page for restrictions.
DAMAGED SHIPMENTS: Please inspect your delivery before signing your delivery receipt. Signed delivery receipts are proof that your shipment has arrived "complete and without damage". You may refuse a shipment if it has suffered damage in transit without penalty.
HHTF (Harrietta Hills Trout Farm) respects the privacy needs and concerns of our customers. It is our goal to provide you with an enjoyable and satisfying shopping experience, and to meet and exceed your expectations. To accomplish this goal we use the information our customers provide in the following ways:
- When you visit our web site, we automatically recognize your Internet service provider, the Web page from which you came, and a record of your activity on our site. The customer information that HHTF collects through its web site is used to process orders and to improve your shopping experience.
- We use the information you share with us to improve your shopping experience by allowing us to make our Web site easier and more enjoyable to use. The information you volunteer enables us to process your purchases, confirm your orders, customize the content and layout of our pages, notify you about updates to our site, and provide you with additional information about our products.
- The information you supply to us is added to our customer database. We may also send you catalogs or emails to inform you of new products, services and special offers, special promotions or upcoming events.
- We may also share names, addresses and/or e-mail addresses of our registered Web site guests with other contractors that HHTF may hire to assist us in making improvements to the site, or to fulfill your order. HHTF requires that such companies keep all such information confidential and use it solely for the purpose of making improvements to the site, or processing your order.
- We do not share personally identifiable financial information with any other companies.
- From time to time we may present offers to you on behalf of third party partners. If you decide to take advantage of an offer, we may share your name, address and credit card information as necessary for you to participate in the offer but only with your specific consent.
HHTF has taken measures to ensure that shopping at harriettahills.com is a safe and enjoyable experience for our valued customers. We use Secure Sockets Layering (SSL) to encrypt your personal credit information, including your credit card number, before it travels over the Internet. SSL technology is the industry standard for secure online transactions. Because we use SSL, placing an order online is just as safe as giving your credit card number over the telephone.
Cookies: A cookie is a small piece of information that web sites use to remember information about users. HHTF uses two types of cookies to recognize our members and remember shopping list items. HHTF uses transient cookies to provide continuity from page to page. Within a single visit, these cookies store information such as your shopping list to simplify checkout. They do not contain any personally identifying information.
Copyright © 2017 Harrietta Hills Trout Farm, LLC. All Rights Reserved.