Concentrated Liquid Water Dye Blue – Quart
EasyPro Concentrated Blue Water Dye is non-toxic and easy to use. The fact that it is a concentrate means that you need a smaller bottle to do the same work as some other brands.
This quart size liquid Concentrated Blue Water Dye is available in three different colors. “Serenity” is a mix of blue and black. “Blue” dye creates a more natural blue coloration. “Black” dye creates a more reflective surface appearance. Water dyes reduce the amount of light available for aquatic plant growth.
- One quart treats one acre of water 4 feet deep (4 acre-feet).
- Pour Liquid Water Dye into your pond and allow the wind and wave action to mix in the dye.
- Make an initial application of water dye in early Spring for best results
- Re-apply throughout summer to maintain dark coloration as necessary.
No Water Use Restrictions:
- EasyPro Concentrated Liquid Water Dye is a nontoxic water dye for use in lakes and ponds.
- Water can be used for swimming and irrigation once the dye is dispersed into the body of water.
- EasyPro Concentrated Liquid Water Dye is not USEPA registered as a herbicide, therefore it can be shipped anywhere in the USA.