1/2 HP Power House Surface Aerator by Bearon Aquatics
$1,575.00 – $2,250.00
1/2 HP Power House Surface Aerator by Bearon Aquatics is designed to efficiently transfer oxygen to ponds by vigorously agitating and circulating water. This 1/2 HP unit can operate in as little as 21″ of water and has a pumping rate of 884 GPM, providing aeration for up to 1/2 acre of water.
Water is pulled through the bottom of the unique, patented shroud , and the propeller mixes and forces the water above the surface. The high pumping volume de-gasses the water of nitrogen, carbon dioxide and hydrogen sulfide while raising dissolved oxygen levels.
Power House Surface Aerators are unique in design, superior in construction, and built to outlast competitor’s models. Units are suitable for continuous operation and take just a few minutes to install right out of the box. Units are shipped complete with mooring lines and your choice of power cord length and choice of 115 Volts or 230 Volts (115 not available with long cords).
- Lightweight, easy to install, simple to operate
- High oxygen transfer rate
- Saltwater compatible when ordered with Aluminum Anode
- Excellent for shallow water aeration
- Ideal for Aquaculture and Wastewater Applications
- Optional Float Cage and Top Screen available (order separately)
- 2 Year Warranty
50ft, 100ft, 150ft, 200ft, 250ft, 300ft, 350ft
115 Volts, 230 Volts