REVISED Fish Day Schedule (Due to COVID-19)
2020 Fish Day Availability and Pricing:
|Species||Size||Price Per Fish|
|Large Mouth Bass||5-7"||$2.75|
|Fathead Minnows||N/A||$57 Gallon|
- Southeast Michigan- This fish day will be held at the Washtenaw Farm Council Fair Grounds in Ann Arbor on Saturday, May 30th, 2020. The event begins at 12:00 pm and runs until 3:00 pm. (5055 Ann Arbor - Saline Road, Ann Arbor, MI 48103)
- REVISED Eastern Michigan- This fish day event will be held at the Genesee Conservation District in Flint on Thursday, June 4, 2020.The event begins at 11:00 am and runs until 1:00 pm. (1525 North Elms Road, Flint, MI 48532)
- Northern Michigan- This fish day will be held at the Presque Isle Conservation District in Rogers City on Saturday, June 6th, 2020. The event begins at 11:00 am, and runs until 1:00 pm. (658 S Bradley Highway, Rogers City, MI 49779)
- REVISED Western Michigan- This fish day event will be held at the Mason/Lake Conservation District near Scottville on Thursday, June 11, 2020. The event begins at 11:00 am and runs until 1:00 pm. (655 N Scottville Road, Scottville, MI 49454)
- REVISED North Central Michigan- This fish day event will be held at Country Feed Supply in Mio on Saturday, June 13, 2020.The event begins at Noon and runs until 2:00 pm. (389 W Kittle Road, Mio, MI 48647)
- South Western Michigan- This fish day event will be held at the Kalamazoo Conservation District on Saturday, June 20th, 2020. The event begins at 11:00 am and runs until 1:00 pm. (5950 Portage Road, Portage, MI 49002)
How Fish Day Events Work
- Changes Have Been Made to Fish Day Procedures due to COVID-19.
- Please note that there will be NEW procedures to create "social distancing" at the event. Customers MUST have a mobile phone at the event, to allow us to create a "VIRTUAL LINE-UP" for waiting at the event. Please call our office for details.
- Phone your orders to Harrietta Hills Toll Free (877) 389-2514 or fill out an online order at least 7 days before the Fish Day Event.
- Minimum order: 25 for any species, or 1 gallon for Fathead Minnows.
- Meet our truck ON TIME at the Fish Day Event.
- We provide Oxygen Bags and Oxygen to transport your fish home. To minimize handling, you MUST bring one five-gallon bucket for every 25 fish that you order to set the bags in.
- Cash or checks only will be accepted at the Fish Day Event
- Only the species and sizes listed will be available at the Fish Day event.
Live Fish are available to our Michigan Customers Only
Stocking of Michigan Public Waters will require a permit from the Michigan Department of Natural Resources and is the responsibility of the customer. Some Private Ponds with a permanent inflow or outflow also require a permit. Determination of the necessity of a permit and obtaining a permit are the responsibility of the customer. Click here to download the Permit application from the MDNR .