POND AERATION WINDMILLS ARE ideal for lake and pond locations where electric service is unavailable or undesired. Wind-powered aeration is time-tested technology which lets Mother Nature provide the oxygen and circulation in your pond or lake!
Becker aeration windmills feature strong construction, easy assembly, and MORE AIR PUMPED compared to other windmill brands.
These windmills pump 60% more air than competitive windmills!
– Made in the USA from 16 gauge galvanized steel for many years of dependable service.
– 72″ diameter turbine head with high pressure diaphragm compressor pumps 2.4cfm in a 9mph wind, 3.2cfm in a 15mph wind. Will begin operating in a 2-3mph breeze. This is the best performance available in an aerating windmill!
– Self maintaining in high winds, turbine “feathers out” of high wind to prevent overspeeding.
– Three tower heights available (12 ft, 16 ft, 20 ft) all use the same turbine and pump, simply select the height needed to catch the breeze in your area.
– Tower has four legs for greater stability and better anchoring.
– Optional Freeze Control unit is available for use in colder climates.
– Easy to maintain.
– 3 year limited warranty.
Harrietta Hills is an authorized dealer/installer of Becker pond and lake aeration windmills. We will build, deliver, and install your wind powered pond aeration solution. Call Toll Free 1-877-389-2514 for a delivery and installation estimate.